Ever wish you had an easy button for library research? Well, your wish has been granted. On May 13, Twin Cities Library launched SuperSearch, a new search tool that will greatly simplify library research!
SuperSearch is a single search for articles, books, and more, and it enables you to:
- search articles, books, eBooks, streaming videos, assessment tests, and more all at once
- copy and paste APA and AMA citations into a reference list
- save searches and resources to your account
- organize resources into folders
- get email notifications when new articles on your topic are published
You can still access individual databases (e.g. Academic Search Premier) from the library website if that is your preference.
SuperSearch will be added to the Twin Cities Library homepage on May 13. Let us know what you think, so we can help you maximize this powerful resource.
As with any new product, you might experience some quirks and hiccups! Please let us know if you do and we will work to quickly resolve the issue. We'll list those issues here, and update you when they're fixed.
- RESOLVED 5/17. Get Full Text error. You've found a great article and now you want to retrieve the full text. If you select Get Full Text, then "Get this article from....", you will get an error if you are using the browser Internet Explorer.
- Work-around. Use Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome