- Homepage - Article searching: The new default on the main page searching tabs allows you to search articles first. Choose a broad topic from the dropdown menu to see a page with database recommendations. If you know the database in which you'd like to search, select the link "Databases A to Z" under the dropdown menu.
- You can also access links to Journal Finder and our Interlibrary Loan (ILL) article from here.
- Homepage - Book & Video searching: No longer the default tab on the homepage. Click the Books & Videos tab to search for these items.
- Homepage - top-of-page dropdown menus: Articles, Books & More leads you to pages specifically designed to help you find those different types of items.
- Homepage - top-of-page dropdown menus: Research Help is the new, more intuitive name for the old tutorials tab.
- Events: The old Events dropdown menu is now a Web page located under the About Us dropdown menu.
- Articles page: Find it by mousing over Articles, Books & More. The tabs explained:
- Find Article Databases: Lets you choose a broad topic from the dropdown menu to see a page with database recommendations.
- Find a Specific Article: Lets you use Journal Finder.
- Request an Article: Lets you go to our ILL form.
Tuesday, May 04, 2010
Revisions to Web site
TC Library has improved our Web site based on your constructive feedback and suggestions. Below is list outlining the main changes. Please contact us if you have any questions--and we would love additional comments and feedback!